Omron's new and improved HEM-780 (N3) is the first and only blood pressure monitor designed to detect Morning Hypertension, an important predictor of increased risk of stroke. The monitor not only measures blood pressure, but detects some types of irregular heartbeats as well.
It is designed to automatically store blood pressure and pulse rate information in memory for two people, for up to 84 sets of measurement values per user. It also stores eight weeks of morning averages and evening averages for each person. The HEM-780 (N3) has been tested, evaluated and proven to meet the rigorous safety and accuracy standards set by independent organizations.
- The only blood pressure monitor designed to detect Morning Hypertension, an important predictor of increased risk of stroke.
- ComFit Cuff is pre-formed for a quick and proper fit for both medium and large sized arms (fits arms 9" to 17")
- IntelliSense® technology helps ensure accurate and comfortable readings
- Detects Morning Hypertension and Irregular Heartbeat
- Simple, Silent, 1-Touch Automatic Operation
- TruRead mode takes 3 consecutive measurements with AHA recommended 1 minute intervals and automatically displays the average
- Single Read Mode with Advanced Averaging takes individual readings and automatically displays the average of the last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes of each other
- Up to 40% Faster Readings
- 2 User - 200 Total Memory with Date and Time Stamp
- 5-year warranty