With Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology, up to 18 times amplification, and a two-year warranty, the Model 3000 is tomorrow’s stethoscope. Littmann—the brand that stands for performance, innovation, and long lasting quality.
How Ambient Noise Reduction works
The proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology, internal to the chestpiece, acoustically cancels out an average of 75% of distracting room noise, greatly enhancing overall utility. This acoustic canceling effect is different from electronic filtering, which may also filter out some portions of body sounds clinicians need to hear.
Because of the unique design of its diaphragm and sensor, the Model 3000 can be used comfortably on all body types and sizes. The versatile chestpiece can accommodate infant, pediatric and adult patients, and it is ergonomically designed for easy hand manipulation and patient comfort.
Service & Warranty
3M Health Care warrants that for two years after delivery this product will be free from defects in workmanship or materials. 3M also warrants that this product is fit for use in accordance with its directions for use. However, 3M does not warrant that this product is fit for any other particular purpose. This warranty does not apply if this device has been altered, misused or repaired by persons not authorized by 3M.
- Amplification is up to 18 times greater than the best non-electronic stethoscopes.
- Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology.
- Ergonomic, one-button control allows you to adjust volume and frequency mode with one finger.
- Traditional cardiology tube set allows scope to easily fold and be placed in pocket.
- Single AAA battery provides up to 200 hours (approximately 6 months) of use.
- Programmable volume settings.
- Versatile chestpiece can accommodate infant, pediatric and adult patients.
- Nonchill diaphragm for patient comfort.
- Patent-pending low friction diaphragm surface.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
- Automatic power shut-down after 3 minutes from last button activation.
- Available in multiple colors.
- Two-year warranty.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- Recommended for cardiology and high-performance adult and pediatric use.