The Littmann Electronic Stethoscope Model 4100WS features amplification and proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology allowing you to reduce ambient noise by an average of 75% (-12dB) without eliminating critical body sounds. Three frequency modes are available for listening to heart, lung, and other body sounds: Bell (20-200 Hz), Diaphragm (100-500 Hz), and Extended Range (20-1000 Hz).
In addition, digital signal processing offers recording, storage, and playback capabilities, as well as the ability to transfer recorded sounds via an infrared transmission to another Model 4100 or Model 4000 or IBM-compatible computer or hand-held device.
When combined with the 3M™ Sound Analysis Software you have an exquisite, state-of-the art auscultation system, which allows you to see what you are hearing via visual display of a phonocardiogram. This “hardware” and “software” combination will enhance teaching opportunities, serve as a diagnostic aid and help you make more effective use of telemedicine.
- Amplification is up to 18 times greater than the best non-electronic stethoscopes.
- Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology.
- Filter circuitry provides three frequency response modes for listening to heart, lung, and other body sounds: Bell (20-200 Hz), Diaphragm (100-500 Hz), and Extended Range (20-1000 Hz).
- Digital recording and storage of sounds on six distinct tracks.
- Infrared transmission of recorded sounds to another Model 4100, Model 4000 or IBM-compatible PC or hand-held device.
- LCD display in chestpiece, including heart rate readout.
- Recording and playback capability at normal and half-speed.
- Sound Analysis Software for PC or Pocket PC allowing a phonocardiogram visual display.
- 20 hours of continuous use from two AAA alkaline batteries.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset.
- Patient-friendly, nonchill rim.
- Chestpiece sized for adult or pediatric patients.
- Two-year warranty.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- Recommended for cardiology and high-performance adult and pediatric use.