The excellent acoustic sensitivity of a tunable diaphragm is the hallmark of this superior single-sided stethoscope. Award-winning design combines high performance with portable convenience.
The Littmann Master Classic II stethoscope features a tunable diaphragm, which allows the user to conveniently alternate between low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.
- A tunable diaphragm conveniently alternates between the low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.
- Portable convenience of single-sided chestpiece.
- High-performance single-lumen tubing for excellent acoustic performance in a range of attractive colors.
- Award-winning, ergonomic design.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset.
- Patient-friendly, nonchill rim and diaphragm.
- Three-year warranty.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.